Congratulations to everyone who has survived 2020! That was literally one hell of a year. Here's hoping this year will be awesome, and things start going back to some form of normalcy.
I'm not going to lament about the things I didn't accomplish last year. Getting through the year was an accomplishment on its own. And hey, I did some stuff. I picked up a couple more games to speedrun, I've updated this site to have a more modern layout, and I made a tiny bit of progress on .para//Bound. So that's something.
Goals for this year? I haven't completely decided, so here's a small list of what I want to do.
- Make even *more* progress on .para//Bound. At least something substantial to show off.
- Learn to speedrun Gunstar Heroes, Ristar, and Tanglewood
- Finish Sonic Adventure 1, learn the Tails speedrun of that
- Get through my ever-expanding backlog of games.
- Continue working on Digital Dimension and Kitsuria Chronicles.
- Improve this site's theme, add some variants as well.
Got some other stuff I want to do, but that's pretty much it. Here's hoping for an awesome year!
By the way, I had a hard time deciding on the image to use for this post, because 2020 was... 2020. So here's the original one I slapped together:
Happy noot year!